[BCAB] Trekker Breeze minor issues

Paul Roberts anorack at ntlworld.com
Fri May 16 15:30:05 BST 2014

I also have one slight issue in that when I am geting nearer to my local
branch of what is now called Lloyds Bank, the trekker Breeze anounces that
you are near it when in fact you are a good few feet away.

when this has happend, i've been usually a good ten or so shops away from
the bank.

paul. Lloyds