[BCAB] Trekker Breeze minor issues

David Griffith d.griffith at btinternet.com
Fri May 16 21:18:31 BST 2014

I may be off the mark but I always understood the variability in location
information on GPS was less related to the device and more related to the
quality of satellite  information at any one time. There are of course a
variety of satellites orbiting at any particular time and location and the
fix from one satellite  may be slightly different from another. I have not
taken the time to research this properly so I hesitate to be definite about
this but I have always understood that the variation in satellite signals
explained at least part of the error in reception.

David Griffith