[BCAB] ANOTHER BRAILLE INPUT APP

Ian Macrae ian.macrae at disabilitynow.org.uk
Tue May 20 15:50:36 BST 2014

Most of my pre-digital Braille input was done either on a Perkins or a Braille shorthand machine, although I was brought up doing it the hard way on a hand frame.  So I tend to find with these virtual apps that I end up hammering away at the iPhone screen and getting very little of the satisfaction I used to derive from Perkins entry.

Ian Macrae
Editor
Disability Now
www.disabilitynow.org.uk<http://www.disabilitynow.org.uk/>
Disability Now, 6-10 Market Road, London, N7 9PW