[BCAB] twitter help required on behalf of my wife please.

Mel Griffiths mel.griffiths at nottscc.gov.uk
Wed May 21 08:40:03 BST 2014

Hi Alexander,

I think you will have to make any changes to your wife's profile on the site itself, particularly if you need to change her user name. Incidentally, if your wife deleted her account less than 30 days ago I think you can log in with her original user details and the account will be re-activated.

Mel

Service Desk Assistant
Environment & Resources - ICT
Nottinghamshire County Council