[BCAB] Query on the Cloud systems

Ibrahim Gucukoglu ibrahim_gucukoglu at sent.com
Thu May 22 15:31:40 BST 2014

    Hi Bernard.

The cloud is a euphemism for off sight remote storage.  Cloud services can
include any number of applications for example file storage and backup,
audio and video streaming services, remote collaboration to name but a few.
Your best bet is a service like Live drive backup which stores copies of
your files in selected folders in an off sight storage centre based in
London.  Pricing is very generous, the software is reasonably easy to use
and you get unlimited storage for your backed up files, providing you
continue to pay the monthly or annual fee.  If you're looking for a way of
safe keeping those important files on a budget then Live drive is one worth
considering.

All the best, Ibrahim.