[BCAB] ANCHOR BATTERY ENQUIRY

Ibrahim Gucukoglu ibrahim_gucukoglu at sent.com
Thu May 22 15:37:16 BST 2014

Hi.

Any universal USB charger should be perfectly adequate to charge your
battery, the battery lights up when it is being charged and will also get
slightly warm to the touch, so you will know that current is passing through
the battery.  The Micro USB connection usually on the side of the battery
will be the one you need to charge it up with, while the main USB port will
be used for charging the device you want to charge up.

All the best and I hope your Anker battery serves you well.