[BCAB] ANCHOR BATTERY ENQUIRY

Christopher Hallsworth christopherh40 at gmail.com
Thu May 22 20:52:58 BST 2014

Darn it! Sorry for the incorrect explanation. See I use the micro Usb
cable that came with my pack. What I mean is I use the Apple wall
charger which has a Usb port to charge the battery pack using the
supplied micro Usb cable.

Christopher Hallsworth
Student at the Hadley School for the Blind
www.hadley.edu