[BCAB] My Mac pro.

Sandra Heaton sandra at sandras-place.co.uk
Thu May 22 22:14:33 BST 2014

Thanks Chris but I have found it now.  I have managed to get the vo help up
and it describes the key so thanks to you and anyone else who has answered
my question.  I only got my Mac yesterday so I am still exploring.

Thank you for the help.

Sandra
Braille Greeting Cards
www.braille-greetings-cards.co.uk