[BCAB] Query on the Cloud systems

Dave dave_maydew at btinternet.com
Fri May 23 01:35:21 BST 2014

Hi All,
I have a Western Digital 3Tb MyCloud NAS Storage that I purchased almost
a month ago now, and for the price, it was definitely worth it! There
are Windows, Mac, Android and iPhone app's available for it, so you can
access it, and also you can access it from any PC be it in the home or
if you are out and about.

It also has a backup feature for the Mac, maybe this could be of
interest to anyone? The 3Tb version retails on Amazon for around
£132.99, and there are 2Tb and 4Tb versions available. I know one thing
is for sure, I know where my backups are, and they're safe. I just don't
trust external Cloud companies.

Oh, and it also works on Linux too, as you all probably can gather, it's
the only Operating System, besides Android that I run.

Dave

      "Message Sent using a Intel Core i5 powered by Linux!"