[BCAB] HOW DO PEOPLE DOWNLOAD PRINT BOOKS AND READ THEM ONPORTABLE DEVICES?

Richard Godfrey-McKay lists.godfrey-mckay at virginmedia.com
Sat May 24 08:46:59 BST 2014

David, Don't think my Brother could cope with that.  What would you suggest
for a device with a 40 cell display which, I'm guessing, could have a book
loaded on to a card?  I'm not really clear about sources of books, how to
convert them into Braille and how fluently a fluent paper reader can get?

Thoughts welcome please.

Richard

Richard Godfrey-McKay

Telephone: 01738-445 880