[BCAB] HOW DO PEOPLE DOWNLOAD PRINT BOOKS AND READ THEM ONPORTABLE DEVICES?

Sandra Gayer sandragayer7 at gmail.com
Sat May 24 12:25:30 BST 2014

Hello everyone,
Sorry to bring the conversation back to Kindle but I want to ask about
the books which only exist on Kindle and are unavailable as
traditional print books for scanning. Is it possible to buy a Kindle
book from Amazon, for example, by using an I Pad, and then read it
using Voiceover? Does a person have to buy a 'Kindle App' before
buying Kindle books? Do you have to use the Apple Store to buy them if
you wish to use an I Pad? (I don't have an I Pad, I will borrow my
Mum's one if it's possible to use the books). Lastly, is there any way
of reformatting Kindle books? IE, is it possible to download a kindle
book and turn it into a TXT, RTF or MS Word document? If people feel
they can't answer this question via BCAB, please write to me at
sandragayer7 at gmail.com

Very best wishes,
Sandra.