[BCAB] Problem with Tesco site

Joe Paton joe at vi-ability.demon.co.uk
Sat May 24 22:11:14 BST 2014

	Hi,

here's an odd one.

On two machines, Both running the same screen readers, and browser
choice, either NVDA, JFW or Window-eyes will not anounce the radio
buttons on the slot selection table.  Any Ideas?
I have a feeling that neither IE or firefox is exposing the buttons.
Where should I look? I doubt the problem is screen reader specific.
What I haven't been able to do, is have a pair of eyes, usually owned by
somebody, take a look at the screen and report back to me.  This might
take some time to realize.
Thanks.

Joe