[BCAB] Amazon Cloud Player is horrible I want my music!

Barry Toner barry.toner at bcab.org.uk
Sun May 25 17:46:14 BST 2014

Hi David,

I can't get this to work and I've tired it several times today.  With FF & IE latest version & the latest version of NVDA.  I get up to the point where I should be presented with the no thanks link and just can't find it.  I've tried mouse clicking, spacebar, return on the download link after following the previous steps but keep getting the cloud player download install options.  Can you try this please, perhaps I'm missing something?  I did get it to work before but I don't know what I'm missing out, I'm following yoru steps in the below mail to the letter.
Thanks,
Barry