[BCAB] Help with webbie podcatcher.

Dave dave_maydew at btinternet.com
Sun May 25 21:08:51 BST 2014

Hi Both,
I came across gPodder by shear accident, as I was looking for a Podcast
application for my Linux PC's, and with the added bonus of just
subscribing to the Podcasts via their site and it just synchronises with
the app, no matter which OS you use, and it's available for Mac too!

Glad I could help

Dave

      "Message Sent using a Intel Core i5 powered by Linux!"