[BCAB] Help with webbie podcatcher.

Kate Harrington kathrynharrington at btinternet.com
Mon May 26 00:47:32 BST 2014

Hi Dave,
that is the site I used, it directed me to another page when I clicked on
downloads. There was a table from which I could select what I wanted, maybe
that is where I went wrong.
Could you have a look at the download site and tell me what I should have
chosen please.
I chose Installer for XP/Vista/7
      but when I clicked on that link nothing happened, I used the jaws
mouse to click on it too and still nothing, so I tried to download it via
Google. When I tried running it I was told it needed python 2.7, and did I
want to download it, clicking on yes did nothing, so I downloaded 2.7.6, as
advised by site, from Google, then  running gpodder wanted me to download
python 2.7 pyTGK 2.24.0.
      I said yes to that and it downloaded it for me.

When I enter https://gpodder.net
into my browser, IE8, I just get a message that internet explorer cannot
display the web page.
Any further ideas?
Thanks.        Kate.