[BCAB] Help with webbie podcatcher.

Dave dave_maydew at btinternet.com
Mon May 26 01:05:50 BST 2014

Hi Kate,
Here's the link to download gPodder from Sourceforge, it'll download
after 5 seconds, that's how the SourceForge site runs for some reason.

On the subject of https://gpodder.net/ I can only think that IE 8 is
blocking it, or something on your PC is blocking it. Can you use another
browser like Firefox or Chrome? Forgive me for my ignorance as I don't
run Jaws or NVDA, so I don't know whether these browser work well with
any of the screen readers.

Ah, just thought of another idea, what I shall do is send you
gPodder.exe via email. You can add Podcast RSS feeds manually to the
software if you are still having issues with the site, so there's always
a way around it.

Dave

      "Message Sent using a Intel Core i5 powered by Linux!"