[BCAB] Replacing Medeon Laptop Key

Gerard Sadlier gerard.sadlier at gmail.com
Mon May 26 12:08:51 BST 2014

Hi all,

The backspace key on my medeon laptop has become damaged. The computer
itself is about 3 years old, so it's not worth replacing the whole
keyboard.

It is only the key which is damaged, not the frame of the keyboard itself.

I have made contact with Medeon, who were helpful, agreed that it
wasn't worth replacing the keyboard but were unable to help - they
don't sell the keys themselves individually.

I was wondering:

1. Are the keys likely to differ from model to model - I've a couple
of old (non-serviceable) laptops at home and I could try to move a
key, if I thought that would be a fix; or
2. As a massive longshot if anyone has an old broken Medeon lying
about and would sell me the backspace key?

Ger