[BCAB] HOW DO PEOPLE DOWNLOAD PRINT BOOKS AND READ THEMONPORTABLE DEVICES?

Tony tony at seeingear.org
Mon May 26 14:05:47 BST 2014

Hello

Amazon.co.uk advertise a free app to download so that you can read Kindle
books on an iPad.

Re re-formatting Kindle or .azw files - there's a website called
www.ebook-converter.com that offers such a program as a free download but no
idea how accessible it is.

Re legal sources of books - The On Line Library at www.seeingear.org has
around 4,000+ fully accessible titles, some very up-to-date, in both Word
and text formats. These are free, scanned in from original copies under CLA
Licence (free, that is, to people who cannot read ordinary print).

HTH
Regards
Tony

Tony Dart