[BCAB] Review of tablets for Blind Users

Jackie Brown thebrownsplace at btinternet.com
Tue May 27 14:36:54 BST 2014

Hi David

I look forward to reading your observations, and thank you for providing the
link to this interesting topic.

I have an iPad Mini and a Nexus 7 tablet, and I have to admit that I find
the iPad Mini easier to navigate for whatever reason.  I find the various
Home screens on the Nexus rather confusing, whereas the iPad layout is
easier to grasp in my mind somehow.

I hope that makes sense to whoever reads this.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Twitter: @thebrownsplace
Skype: Thejackmate