[BCAB] Amazon Access

Kevin Russell kevin_russell at uk.ibm.com
Wed May 28 10:47:31 BST 2014

Hi Léonie

I was trying to leave feedback for marketplace sellers.  I wasn't actually
trying to leave a product review.  Really glad to hear that still works
though.

Thanks.

Cheers

Kevin

Kevin Russell
CICS Test
IBM UK Ltd
MP 102 Hursley Park
Winchester, Hampshire
United Kingdom.  SO21 2JN
Tel: +44  1962 815531
(internal 245531)
Internet: kevin_russell at uk.ibm.com

From:   Léonie Watson <tink at tink.co.uk>
To:     "'BCAB Discussion List'" <bcab at lists.bcab.org.uk>,
Date:   27/05/2014 18:17
Subject:        Re: [BCAB] Amazon Access
Sent by:        "Bcab" <bcab-bounces at lists.bcab.org.uk>

Kevin,

I've just added a product review on Amazon, using Jaws and Firefox. I was
able to enter all the relevant information, and to submit the review.

The only thing I noticed, is that a minimum number of words must be
included
in your review. When you tab to focus on the review field, Jaws announces
something like "15 words to go, required". As you type your review, this
message is updated. If you haven't typed in at least the minum number of
words, the submit button won't work.

Other than that, I just tabbed from the review field to the submit button,
and hit enter.

HTH.
Léonie.