[BCAB] amadeus pro

Lawlor, Derry Derry.Lawlor at agriculture.gov.ie
Wed May 28 10:48:33 BST 2014

  Hello,  I hope somebody can help me.

  I am trying to record using my mac and Sound flower and a mic I would like to sound of Voiceover and my mic to be recorded at the same time but can't seem to do this.  The question is,  is there a way to record from more than 2 channels I would need 3 or 4 one  for the voiceover and one for the mic i think I need a third channel.
  Any help would be appreciated

  Regards

  Derry Lawlor

Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine

The information contained in this email and in any attachments is confidential and is designated solely for the attention and use of the intended recipient(s). This information may be subject to legal and professional privilege. If you are not an intended recipient of this email, you must not use, disclose, copy, distribute or retain this message or any part of it. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this email from your computer system(s).

An Roinn Talmha?ochta, Bia agus Mara

T? an t-eolais san r?omhphost seo, agus in aon ceangl?in leis, faoi phribhl?id agus faoi r?n agus le h-aghaigh an seola? amh?in. D'fh?adfadh ?bhar an seoladh seo bheith faoi phribhl?id profisi?nta n? dl?thi?il. Mura tusa an seola? a bh? beartaithe leis an r?omhphost seo a fh?il, t? cosc air, n? aon chuid de, a ?s?id, a ch?ipe?l, n? a scaoileadh. M? th?inig s? chugat de bharr dearmad, t?igh i dteagmh?il leis an seolt?ir agus scrios an t-?bhar ? do r?omhaire le do thoil.