[BCAB] BBC iPlayer Radio

Agent Orange agentorange at talktalk.net
Wed May 28 11:08:07 BST 2014

Hi Henny

Thanks for looking into this issue.

I have just been searching for some more programs using Alasdair King's BBC
iPlayer Radio software but alas they too seem to be missing.

These include In Touch which has not been listed on the BBC's audio feed
since at least 16 May, and  a program called Rooms With A View first
broadcast yesterday (Tuesday 27 May 2014) at 1600.

Have you had any feedback about what the problem is with the audio feed, and
when it will be working again?

Many thanks

Phil