[BCAB] RNIB technology products

George Bell george at techno-vision.co.uk
Thu May 29 09:37:51 BST 2014

Hi Graham,

I don't know what's going on with the RNIB's shop pages.

There is a category called "Talking Computer Software" which lists JAWS, but as the "Product Type" list box is not sorted in alphabetical order, it's difficult even for a sighted user to find what they want.

Here are the first 12 items as they appear to illustrate what I mean.

DAISY audio books (77)
Handheld magnifiers (43)
Eye protection (38)
cane tips and accessories (29)