[BCAB] BBC iPlayer Radio

Agent Orange agentorange at talktalk.net
Thu May 29 13:27:36 BST 2014

Hi Henny,

Since my last email, I've noticed that a whole range of Radio 4 programming
is missing from the BBC audio feed used by Alasdair King's BBC iPlayer Radio
software, including:

-  Broadcasting House / I PM

-  Money Box

-  Money Box Live

-  You and Yours

-  From Our Own correspondent

-  Saturday Live

Just to mention some.  These are in addition to all the others I mentioned
previously (which are still missing - Crossing Continents, In Touch, Rooms
With A View, etc).

I'm sure Alasdair can tell you what the issue is far better than I, but from
my perspective it would appear that the feeds for these (and other) programs
are not being made available or are not being made available in a consistent
manner.

Thanks for taking this matter up.  It would be appreciated if you could drop
us a note to let us know when normal service is resumed.

With best wishes

Phil