[BCAB] Nexus 7 Orientation

Jackie Brown thebrownsplace at btinternet.com
Thu May 29 14:02:17 BST 2014

Hi David

I think you are wise.  When I got mine the Christmas before last, we tried
it ourselves.  I don't know what happened or how I did it, but it went into
German!! As my German is non-existent, I couldn't understand a word to get
me out of that language.  In the end, one of Martin's nephews somehow got it
back to UK English, and we took it from there.

Android is certainly not as straightforward to get going out of the box as
VoiceOver.  But keep in mind the Back and Home buttons at the bottom of the
screen once speech is turned on, and at least you can jump out of something
you will inevitably wander into by mistake while exploring.  I find the Home
screens rather confusing as there is more than one of them.

Good luck.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Twitter: @thebrownsplace