[BCAB] RNIB technology products

Iain Lackie ilackie at perth44.freeserve.co.uk
Thu May 29 14:26:29 BST 2014

That is rather bizarre. They seem to be listed in descending order of number of products.

Iain

Sent from my iPhone

On 29 May 2014, at 09:37 am, George Bell <george at techno-vision.co.uk> wrote:

Hi Graham,

I don't know what's going on with the RNIB's shop pages.

There is a category called "Talking Computer Software" which lists JAWS, but as the "Product Type" list box is not sorted in alphabetical order, it's difficult even for a sighted user to find what they want.

Here are the first 12 items as they appear to illustrate what I mean.

DAISY audio books (77)
Handheld magnifiers (43)
Eye protection (38)
cane tips and accessories (29)