[BCAB] Gpodder question

Dave dave_maydew at btinternet.com
Thu May 29 22:51:28 BST 2014

Hi Kate,
Go into Preferences in the gPodder menu and then go to across to
gpodder.net and type your username and password you've signed up with
gpodder.net into that and then close that window.
Now go back to the menu, click on Podcasts and then Check for new
episodes, and everything you've subscribed to on gpodder.net will show
up on the main screen, then you can click on the episode you want to
listen to and download it.

Anymore issues, just let me know, and I'll try my best to help

Dave

      "Message Sent using a Intel Core i5 powered by Linux!"