[BCAB] Gpodder question

Dave dave_maydew at btinternet.com
Thu May 29 23:16:34 BST 2014

Hi Kate,
No problem!! The one menu item to go to is called Podcasts, then go to
Preferences, and then gpodder.net to enter your username and password
into the software, then close that window and then click on Podcast menu
again and then check for new episodes.
It'll then populate the software with the podcasts you've subscribed to
on the website, and then you can download them from there.

Hope this helps?

Dave

      "Message Sent using a Intel Core i5 powered by Linux!"