[BCAB] q-cast question

Christopher Hallsworth christopherh40 at gmail.com
Fri May 30 07:57:10 BST 2014

David you got the demo mode restrictions correct. You can only subscribe
to or import one podcast at a time. You can only subscribe to or import
more than one podcast in the full version. You can however delete your
subscription and subscribe to or import from another file but of course
that would be time consuming. I conclude then that it is worth the
license just so you can subscribe to or import multiple podcasts.

Christopher Hallsworth
Student at the Hadley School for the Blind
www.hadley.edu