[BCAB] q-cast question

Christopher Hallsworth christopherh40 at gmail.com
Fri May 30 08:11:35 BST 2014

Kate no there isn't. You have to search for a podcast or add it
manually. Once you have done this then you are subscribed so to speak.
There is no way to download episodes automatically in both the demo and
full version. I guess the idea is find an episode, see if you like it by
streaming then if you want download one or all episodes to your computer
for offline listening.

Christopher Hallsworth
Student at the Hadley School for the Blind
www.hadley.edu