[BCAB] No longer able to download in IE11

David Reynolds dkreynolds at ntlworld.com
Fri May 30 16:35:28 BST 2014

Joe,

No, definitely not. I went through the tedious procedure of disabling add
ins, just in case one had got in which may have been blocking downloads, but
all to no avail.
I should also say that downloading with firefox is not a problem.
Time is of the essence at present, so I'm using FF for the moment. When I
get more time, I'll attempt to look at this in more depth. There is a repair
tool on the MS website, but you need explorer running, and yes you've
guessed it, I can't download the tool.
Cheers,

David.