[BCAB] Gpodder question

Kate Harrington kathrynharrington at btinternet.com
Fri May 30 18:41:07 BST 2014

Hi Dave,
Can you send me a list of keystrokes please, I can read the top level menu
items with jaws cursor, but clicking on them doesn't bring up the menus. I
can log in in a bit of a contorted way as I described before, don't mind
that, but keystrokes might work where clicking on the menus doesn't, worth a
try anyway.
        Kate.