[BCAB] Gpodder question

Dave dave_maydew at btinternet.com
Sat May 31 22:22:19 BST 2014

Hi Kate,
My apologies for not replying sooner, I did a stupid thing yesterday and
forgot to take my meds for my heart condition and was knocked for six
for the day! My Dad told me off, even at the age of 39!

Anyway, as requested, here are the keyboard shortcuts that are used with
gPodder....

Podcast Menu = ALT+P
CTRL+R = Check for new Episodes
CTRL+N = Download new Episodes
CTRL+K = Delete Episodes
CTRL+P = Preferences (includes adding your gPodder.net username and
password!)
CTRL+Q = Quit

Subscriptions Menu = ALT+S
CTRL+F = Discover new Podcasts
CTRL+U = Add a Podcasts URL (i.e. Feedburner)
CTRL+O = Import from a OPML File

Episodes Menu = ALT+E
Play = CTRL+Return
There's others in this menu, but they have not got any shortcuts, but
I've emailed the developer to add some, and make it more accessible!!

Extras Menu = ALT+X
Sync to Device = CTRL+S

View Menu = ALT+S (There are 2 menu items with no shortcuts)
Toolbar = CTRL+T
Episode Description = CTRL+D
All Episodes = CTRL+0
Hide Deleted Episodes = CTRL+1
Downloaded Episodes = CTRL+2
Unplayed Episodes = CTRL+3

Help = ALT+H (3 other options with no Shortcuts)
User Manual = CTRL+H

Hope this helps? Just holla and I'll do my best to help....

Dave

      "Message Sent using a Intel Core i5 powered by Linux!"