[BCAB] I seem to have lost focus in Mac Mail now

Terry clasper terry.clasper at btinternet.com
Tue Aug 11 08:49:36 BST 2015

HI.
Ever since I started using Mac Mail I’ve never ever used classic view.
If you listen to all the podcasts and read the resources on there on the net available for everyone to see, they all indicated that classic view was not ideal with voice over.
I’m finding this thread increasingly facinating because, as I say, I use mac mail as my primary mail client, cut and paste, manipulate messages between mailboxes, use smart mailboxes etc, all with no accessibility issues what so ever, and completely consistency.