[BCAB] I seem to have lost focus in Mac Mail now

Ian Macrae ian.macrae at disabilitynow.org.uk
Tue Aug 11 10:00:44 BST 2015

I know “Me too” messages aren’t usually helpful, but wanted to say that my Mac and Mail experiences exactly echo Terry’s.

Ian Macrae
Commissioning Editor
Disability Now
Tel +44(20) 7619 7760
Mob +44(07)824 900 855
www.disabilitynow.org.uk<http://www.disabilitynow.org.uk/>
Disability Now, 6-10 Market Road, London, N7 9PW