[BCAB] What email client to use on Windows 10?

Jackie Brown jackieannbrown62 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 10:13:42 BST 2015

Hi Martin

How are you finding accessibility with Windows 10?  My husband is
contemplating the upgrade from 7 using JAWS 16 or Window-Eyes 9.2.  Apart
from Edge, is there anything awkward to know about in advance please?  You
are welcome to drop me a note off list if people prefer.  I am personally in
no hurry to update, and will be guided by my husband's experiences first.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Brown
Emails: thebrownsplace at btinternet.com
jackieannbrown62 at gmail.com