[BCAB] Bluetooth keyboard for iPhone 6

Steve Griffiths Steve.Griffiths at guidedogs.org.uk
Fri Aug 21 14:54:40 BST 2015

I've been asked if anyone has a recommendation for this? My colleague has tried one slide out and one flip style keyboard, but has found drawbacks.

The main issues are that:
1) The slider cases do not rest on flat surfaces without rocking, but they don't impede the ability to answer incoming calls;
2) Flip/wallet style cases might be flat in the pocket or on a table, but need to be opened before a call can be answered;
3) Pocket sized separate keyboards might fulfil both criteria, but it is another thing to carry around and lose;
4) The other main point is that it needs to pair up again automatically, once fully recharged;

It would be interesting to hear what other people use, and what you like and don't like about your solution.

Thanks,
Steve
---
Steve Griffiths
Senior Assistive Technology Assistant
Working from home in Lancaster
E: steve.griffiths at guidedogs.org.uk
T: 0746 871 1921

Registered Office: Hillfields, Burghfield Common, Reading, Berkshire, RG7 3YG. A company limited by
guarantee registered in England and Wales (291646) and a charity registered in England and Wales
(209617) and Scotland (SC038979).

Tel: 0118 9835555
Website: www.guidedogs.org.uk
Email: guidedogs at guidedogs.org.uk