[BCAB] Any advice/help/suggestions on getting started successfully withh my Moto G 3rd generation and Talkback would be much appreciated?

Eleanor Roberts eleanor.roberts01 at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 21 23:00:29 BST 2015

Hi all

Just after any suggestions/advice people  may have. Having got extremely frustrated with my Samsung S5 Mini, especially when I discovered how out of date the software was, I took it back today annd exchanged it  foor a Motorola Moto G 3rd generation, which is running the very latest Android software. So I was wonderinng if anyone could recommend any good/idiot-proof online tutorials/guides to help get me started?, orr if anyone had any hints/tips/tricks I should  know about to enhance my Android learning experience from the word go? Also, obviously there's Talkback on the phone, but are there any other good  screenreaders I may like to put on the phone as well?, and if  so can you give me some step-by-step instructions on how to doo so?

One other question re  charging  my phone. How  long should you charge one  of these phones for?, and can they be over-charged/damaged?

Sorry for  all the questions, but I really do want to make a good go of  learning/working with Android. So any advice/help/suggestions at all that anyone has would bee greatly appreciated.

Many thanks.

Eleanor

Sent from my iPad