[BCAB] Moto G

Eleanor Roberts eleanor.roberts01 at googlemail.com
Sat Aug 22 12:06:20 BST 2015

Hi Pele

Thanks so much for all that incredibly useful information. Couple of questions though.

Firstly, what is the easiest way to get to the Talkback settings, as I'm struggling with these jestures too?

Secondly, which menu do I need to go in to have things displayed as lists instead of  circles, and how do I get to taht menu?

Thirdly, how do I check that all my updates are automatically turned on?

Thanks so much again and any help/advice from anyone would be much appreciated.

Eleanor

Sent from my iPad