[BCAB] Complete install on a Mac

Jackie Brown jackieannbrown62 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 17:21:33 GMT 2015

Sorry, I should have been clearer that I want to go from Mountain Lion to Yosemite, but that I want to do a clean install in the process.  It would then appear from what I have read today that I have two options unless I have this spectacularly wrong:

1.  Update my Mac from Mountain Lion to Yosemite, then perform a clean install of the OSX once it is installed.

2.  Download Yosemite, then prepare a bootable drive, and perform a clean install of the OSX.

I am a bit confuzzled, apologies!

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Emails: thebrownsplace at btinternet.com