[BCAB] Next Phone Watch event

Porter, Paul Paul.Porter at rnib.org.uk
Thu Feb 19 13:39:23 GMT 2015

Keeping in touch with friends and family has never been so important!
Come along to RNIB'S Phone Watch event on the 26th February from 17:15 to 19.15 and learn about the mainstream communication apps that will accessibly enable you to do this with ease.
We encourage participants to share their ideas and phonewatch is an excellent opportunity to do just that.

Phone Watch is held at 105 Judd Street, London, WC1H 9NE.

For more information or to register contact the RNIB Access Technology Sales Team on 02073912280 or email:
phonewatch at rnib.org.uk

We are looking forward to seeing you there.

Paul Porter
Accessible Technology Sales Team Manager
Tel: +44[0]20 7391 2037

Technology Information Service
RNIB Retail
105 Judd Street
London
WC1H 9NE
Technology Information Service: +44[0]20 7391 2280
Technology Information Service Local Call Rate: 08459 000015

--

Voting has changed. Have you registered yourself to vote on 7 May? Read our guide to accessible voting: http://bit.ly/16MLUdm

--

DISCLAIMER: