[BCAB] tapin radio on the pc

David Griffith daj.griffith at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 16:41:06 GMT 2015

There are temporary replacement mp3 PLS streams
  but with a blocking of sports content on these replacement streams.

I am not sure how you add stations in your app but suspect you have to
research for these replacements streams for you to continue to recieve
BBC output for the near future.

David Griffith