[BCAB] iOS 8.1.3 and Messages Display

Darran Ross darran.ross at dsl.pipex.com
Thu Feb 19 17:03:55 GMT 2015

Before updating to this latest iOS on my iPhone I was able to listen to Voice Over read a complete text etc without the need to tap on that message and open it from the main list of messages.

Now though I find that I'm not hearing the complete message and that I need to open them to hear them in full.

I've been unable to stumble across any settings specific to Messages that might take me back to my happier situation, so I've come to the list in the hope that someone can help me to once more hear a complete message without the need to open or expand it .

Thank You.

Darran

"Never trust a man, who when left alone with a tea cosy... doesn't try it on." Billy Connolly