[BCAB] OCR software

Aman Singer aman.singer at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 17:40:44 BST 2016

Hi,

	I would urge anyone considering DocuScan to try the trial with
documents that are like those he will be using before making the purchase.
My results were poor, but my testing is old, it may be excellent for the
uses of a particular user now.
	Further, keep in mind that DocuScan may, depending on your settings,
send your data to the company's computers for recognition and/or storage. I
would be hesitant to have any private documents recognised without ensuring
that the image and text data stays on my PC.
Aman