[BCAB] Windows 7 to windows 10 possibly

Jackie Brown jackieannbrown62 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 09:10:52 BST 2016

Hi Jane

I have done it and really don't mind Windows 10 at all.  There are a couple
of bits to customise, namely using either Internet Explorer or Firefox as
your default browser, and stopping Cortana, but other than that, go for it!

I would offer a word of caution about Windows 10 and Office 2016.  Perhaps I
was just very unlucky, but Outlook was extremely unhappy when I upgraded
from 2013 to 2016 when I jumped to Windows 10.  So much so that I had to
roll back to 2013 and am now a happy being again.  You might be lucky, my
husband certainly uses 2016 with Windows 10 and doesn't have a problem.

Good luck, and shout if you require any help, there are plenty of us using
it here now.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Brown
Emails: thebrownsplace at btinternet.com