[BCAB] Windows 7 to windows 10 possibly

Jackie Brown jackieannbrown62 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 09:35:09 BST 2016

I agree with you Mo, I just upgraded because my curiosity got the better of
me, and because I knew I would eventually have to anyway.  People must
always do what works best for them, it can be an extremely stressful
experience if you have little knowledge and, worse still, no sighted
assistance if you come across a problem where speech doesn't help.

I do think Microsoft should have got Edge, Cortana and App Store issues
sorted out by now, it has been a year.  Still, I can use Windows 10 and get
my jobs done without these other components.  I just think, in principle,
they should have sorted it out by now regardless of the excuses people make
for them.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Brown
Emails: thebrownsplace at btinternet.com