[BCAB] [Bulk] Re: explain microsoft oneDrive

Adrian Picton adrian.picton at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Aug 1 12:04:16 BST 2016

Hi,

I've just looked in OneDrive settings and there's a button in the Accounts
tab to choose which folders are synched with the PC you are using.
Presumably if you stop a folder from synching then it will remain online but
the PC version won't be updated and you could then delete the PC copy
without deleting it online or from other devices.

You will need to enable the OneDrive notification within Control Panel so it
appears in the system tray and then press Enter on OneDrive within the
System Tray and choose "Settings".

Cheers,

Adrian.