[BCAB] Firefox annoyance

Joe Paton joe at vi-ability.demon.co.uk
Mon Aug 1 16:25:15 BST 2016

David,

this must be a common problem, I can replicate it on two machines, no, three
machines here.  I think I'm going to remove the shockwave plugin, cause having
updated it, the problem still happens.

If you get a solution, or if I get a solution, I'd be please to share it.

Joe

On Mon, 1 Aug 2016 11:56:13 +0100