[BCAB] Notetaker Opinions

Ian Macrae ian.macrae at disabilitynow.org.uk
Mon Aug 1 20:38:55 BST 2016

They will each deliver somewhat  different experiences. I’m slightly cautious in what I say because I’m still getting to know the BN Touch.    And I haven’t yet got to the point where I’m trying apps such as Facebook and Twitter on it.  You wouldn’t be able to send texts from the Touch. However, I’ve been surprised at the accuracy of Braille I’m able to produce on the touch screen. It will also depend a bit on how familiar and happy you are with keysoft. Sorry this is rather inconclusive and a bit all over the place.