[BCAB] Notetaker Opinions

Zachary Morris morriszachary99 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 21:14:51 BST 2016

Hello,
I've personally never touched or even used the BrailleNote Touch,
but I have heard the Mystic Access Audio Tutorial on it.  It
sounds promising, but I bet the audio was edited a little bit so
no one had to hear any problems that were faced when using the
Touch.  But it does still sound interesting.  Although, I bet I
could get the Braille Sense U2 Mini plus the Iphone or Ipad since
it is a smaller package.  Although, if I had to choose one
notetaker to use, I would use the Touch.